September 18, 2013 by Denise Krebs
The 2013-14 Creative Writing and Poetry Contests are hot off the presses and ready for your students. Here are some changes to make note of:
- The deadline is December 6, 2013.
- Place each grade level into a separate envelope with grade level, teacher’s name and return address on outside.
- No more than 5 entries from each class.
- The entry label must be stapled as the last page of each manuscript copy. Do not glue.
- Send FOUR copies of each manuscript.
- Send entries to Carla Sioux Center AEA and designate whether it’s for Creative Writing OR Poetry.
- AND MORE: Any entry that doesn’t follow the rules–old and new–will be disqualified.
Download complete rules and guidelines here: CREATIVE WRITING and POETRY CONTESTS 13-14